Post Traumatic Stress Condition
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a problem that will develop after a person has experienced, witnessed or been repeatedly exposed to a major injury.
What type of traumatization causes PTSD?
- Actual or death that is threatenede.g. Witnessing a murder, an earthquake, a car that is serious, war)
- Serious damage ( ag e.g. Considerable hospitalizations, serious burns)
- Intimate Violence ( ag e.g. Intimate attack, rape)
2. Publicity could be:
- Straight that great occasion
- Witnessing the big event in individual because it occurs to other people ( e.g. Witnessing a kidnapping)
- Learning so it happened up to a close member of the family or good friend (if actual or threatened death should have been violent or accidental: e.g. Seeing a buddy die in a vehicle accident)
- Experiencing duplicated or exposure that is extreme aversive information on the big event ( ag e.g. Cops over and over over and over over repeatedly subjected to violent murder victims)